Benefits of Joining
SPE provides access to the latest, most comprehensive, and most authoritative technical and professional information in the plastics industry. SPE is able to maintain the highest standards in technical information because plastics professionals (SPE members) drive, develop, and review the Society’s technical agenda. Take advantage of:
- Complimentary 12-month subscription to Plastics Engineering magazine, the leading magazine of the global plastics industry.
- Free access to SPE’s Online Technical Library, including more than 10,000 technical conference proceedings.
- Online technical journal database, technical conference presentations, and industry links.
- Access to targeted technical information through 24 technical Divisions.
- Peer-reviewed technical journals, including 24-hour Internet access to current and past issues.
- Precision information in your specialty through 19 Special Interest Groups.
- A comprehensive technical plastics library, including books, CDs, videos, and more.
- Expert online advice from plastics professionals around the world.
- Links to more than 150 plastics sites around the world.
Please click the following link to see a short video regarding SPE Member Benefits.
Who Can Join?
As the leading professional society for the plastics industry, SPE is home to more than 20,000 plastics professionals in more than 70 countries around the world. We—and they—are your partners in developing and securing your career as a plastics professional, providing you with some of the best professional benefits available in plastics today.
The Carolinas Section includes North Carolina counties of:
Alexander, Alleghany, Anson, Ashe, Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Cabarrus, Caldwell, Catawba, Cleveland, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Gaston, Guilford, Haywood, Henderson, Iredell, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, McDowell, Mecklenburg, Mitchell, Montgomery, Polk, Randolph, Richmond, Rockingham, Rowan, Rutherford, Stanly, Stokes, Surry, Transylvania, Union, Watauga, Wilkes, Yadkin and Yancey. South Carolina counties of Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenville, Horry, Kershaw, Lancaster, Laurens, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, Newberry, Orangeburg, Pickens, Richland, Spartanburg, Sumter, Union, Williamsburg and York.
How Can You Join?
To join, please visit www.4spe.org/join/ to register online or download a printable application.